Volunteering with us
Our highly trained volunteers come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Volunteering changes lives. It gives you new skills and helps people in our communities improve their lives.
As an independent charity, our success depends on the support of people like you. Do you feel that you could help people in the community by volunteering with us?
· Can you regularly volunteer for a few hours a week?
· Would you like to be involved with helping the people in your community with their rights and entitlements?
· Do you want to make a difference to other people's lives?
· Want to gain experience working as part of a team?
· Are you interested in building confidence or developing skills such as interviewing, negotiating, researching and many more?
Our volunteer roles include:
· Telephone Assessors
· Face to Face Advisers
· Money Advice Workers
· Information Assistants
If you would be interested in volunteering with us, please call us on 01253 308 421 or complete this form.