Welcome to Citizens Advice Blackpool
From 1st September we will be offering an appointment only service to clients.
Below are the options you have for getting in touch with an adviser:
You can also access advice at www.citizensadvice.org.uk where there is a facility to chat to an adviser.
- Call freephone Advice line 0808 278 7818, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Contact us by email using this link. An adviser will resond within four working days.
- If you require debt advice, we have a dedicated Citizens Advice Blackpool debt line 01253 308 401
- If you need a face to face appointment, please leave a message on our appointment line 01253 308 405
- For help submitting a claim to Universal Credit, please leave your details on 01253 308 405
- We are now offering face to face advice in some GP surgeries - click here for more information.
For advice on the main Citizens Advice website about coronavirus and what it means for you, click here
If you are visiting the office, please read the important information here.
Do you have feedback on this website?
If so please click here to complete a short form.